MDA's Covid-19 Response
'It's a team effort, we will get through this together'
MDA IS OPEN
ALL CLASSES ARE IN STUDIO
19/01/21 - MDA Holiday programmes running as normal with our current COVID safe plan in place. Term 1 going ahead as normal under the same conditions.
MDA's COVID Safe Plan
Current restrictions on entry to MDA...
1) Any person who has been to a COVID-19 case location as indicated on the NSW Government List , cannot enter until the NSW Health requirements have been met.
2) All students must have a confirmed enrolment/registration for their class to enter MDA. Their check-in on the premises will be managed electronically by MDA staff.
3) Anyone who is not feeling well should not enter MDA.
4) Enter your class via the verandah
5) All attendees will have their temperature checked prior to entry when requested.
6) Sanitise hands on entry.
7) Only touch your own belongings.
8) Keep apart from others as much as possible.
9) Parents cannot enter the buildings unless they check in using the QR code on our entry door. They may only occupy the reception and shop area if distancing allows.
Live Streaming Support
To support our dancers during the current health crisis, MDA will live stream classes during public lockdowns should they be required during the term.
What you will need...
• A computer or mobile device with speakers, a camera and internet connection.
• A suitable, clear and hazard free space to participate.
1) REGISTER FOR MDA’S CUSTOMER PORTAL
Ensure you have an MDA Customer Portal login. Visit MDA’s Customer Portal and then click on ‘Reset Password’. Enter your email address we send communications to and submit a password reset. Please contact us with any difficulties.
2) LOGIN TO MDA’s Customer Portal
Once logged in, from the dashboard you can view your dancers enrolled classes (you can filter classes to view TODAY's classes to make searching easier).
3) JOIN YOUR CLASS LIVE
On the dashboard of the customer portal, each class description has a link to ‘Join the LIVE STREAM of this class’. For this to work you will need to install ZOOM on your mobile or desktop. You can do this now by clicking on ‘Join the LIVE STREAM of this class’ link and follow the prompts to install ZOOM.
At the time of your class click on the ‘Join the LIVE STREAM of this class’ and join via video. Please wait until your teacher allows you entry into the class. At the end of your class simply close the app.
If you have multiple classes...
• Once you have finished your class return to the MDA Customer Portal dashboard and click the link to your next class.
• If you have multiple students in different classes at the same time you will need a separate device for each student.